Saturday, May 28, 2011

Great moment

Had the pleasure of helping a couple upgrade their diamond. They had a bad experience when purchasing the diamond, and now she is going to love her ring! I tell every person who comes into my store my biggest thing is that they love their ring, but I also share our upgrade policy. I know what it was like to be young(er) and to buy what I could afford. After five years of Marriage we upgraded mandys ring and she loves it. Some girls tell me they don't love their ring, but they would never upgrade because they don't want to seem high maintanence I am here to tell you it's more common then not. I have had several couples say they get a carat for every ten years so by the time they have been married for 50 years she would have a 5.0 carat or larger. Now an upgrade can be as simple as getting a better color or clarity diamond, upgrading the size, or both. But it could be upgrading the entire ring mounting and all! So don't be afraid of the upgrade! And if you didn't buy your ring from our store ask us how we can help make your upgrade possible

No comments:

Post a Comment